8/23/13

Fiverr

Hi there I am proud to announce edimphotography is officially on fiverr making it available to everyone on the planet earth.
So the good part is I can now edit photos, make logos or take some photos and make them available for sale on fiverr all that just for 5$ its a steal so I advise you if you have 5 minutes of your time go and check out what do I offer what can you get and if you think the offer is right for you order it and it will be done in no time..

Here's the link to my profile on fiverr

http://fiverr.com/edimphotography
(You can find all my near the bottom of the page)

And everyone who orders can be included in this blog posting his photographs if he/she is a photographer if not will get some privileges.

As always thanks for reading and see you soon.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to spam you know..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is among the most vital info for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site
    style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent :
    D. Good job, cheers

    Here is my weblog; favicon generator

    ReplyDelete